Yet another catch-up post, this time three months long.
- I HAZ PUPPY! YAY!
His name is Pete. He's a pure-bred Shih Tzu. My mom got him from a friend of hers (who is a licensed breeder) and he's already eight weeks old (he was six weeks when I took that pic of him and put it on Twitter).
- I've been spending more time following/listening/watching/reading these things since my last entry in February (in no particular order): The Chris Moyles Show and The Scott Mills Show and various other shows from BBC Radio 1 (via BBC iPlayer), various episodes of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" (via some Chinese online video site), the show "Monkey" / "Saiyuki"
(via Youtube), many Twitter tweets (including those from the BBC Radio 1 DJs whose shows I listen to).
- Congrats to Chelsea for winning the first league title in three years! All with a one point difference and a 8 goal stunner against Wigan on the final day.
- Current song of the moment: A tossup between Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus, Dirtee Disco by Dizzie Rascal, Once by Diana Vickers, and Death By Diamonds and Pearls by Band of Horses. Note that three of the four I mentioned are British artists - a product of me listening to BBC Radio 1.
- My brother had a birthday dinner last month with mom and I at the Cheesecake Factory. Since my birthday is coming up the following Thursday of next week, my mom thought it would be nice to take me and my brother to Texas de Brazil
for the b-day dinner. That will be fun. ;)
- The 2010 FIFA World Cup is less than a month away and I'm really excited to see it on TV.